FREE access to our JLG Digital online reading platform!
With JLG Gold Standard eBooks for Elementary, Middle School and High school students, JLG Digital gives you and your readers unlimited access* to read books online from any device. There is no limit to the number of users and titles enter and exit the digital stream regularly, so there are always new picks available.
Using a computer? Usernames & passwords are not needed! Simply click your book-stream choice below and you'll be automatically logged in!
Scroll down for full instructions on using the JLG Digital Desktop version and the iOS app.
NOTE: Usernames & passwords are required when accessing JLG Digital via the app.
*With free, unlimited access, some functionality (like highlighting pages, bookmarking, reviewing usage, etc.) may not be available.
If you have any questions or challenges accessing JLG Digital, please chat with us (in the lower right corner of your screen) or email us at email@example.com.
Using the free JLG Digital Desktop version
- 1. Click the school-level book stream of your choice from above: Elementary, Middle School, High School.
- 2. Ignore the Personal Account Sign-In box at the top of the page—just scroll down to the books and get started. You can even click the “X” in the top right corner of the sign-in box so that it goes away.
- 3. Simply click on a book to go to its page, then click the “Read” or “Play” button to begin reading/listening. Audiobooks are designated with a headphone icon on the lower right corner of the book cover; ebooks are designated with a tablet icon on the lower right corner.
- 4. If an audiobook fails to play, check your browser. Audiobooks will not play in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- • All books in the streams are multi-user, meaning an unlimited number of readers can access them at the same time.
- • A selection of titles will expire at the end of each month, so watch for the “Leaving Soon” banners to appear on the cover art. But, don’t worry—new titles will automatically be added to the streams at that time, too!
- • The Search feature will bring up titles that are not available to be read. These titles are not currently in the streams and cannot be accessed. Only books with the “Read” or “Play” buttons are the books available to read.
EDUCATORS: If you do not want your students to have access to all three school-level streams using the buttons on this page, send your students instead to jlg.ipublishcentral.com and have them log in using the usernames and passwords below:
Using the free JLG Digital iOS app
- 1. Simply download the JLG Digital app from the App Store.
- 2. Sign in using the login info for the school-level book stream of your choice.
- 3. When a window pops up prompting Personal Account Sign In—do not fill that out. Just click OK to access the books and start reading! NOTE: You will only have to do this once. After the first time, your device will automatically log in for you.
- 4. Tap on a title to open the book. Doing this will also download the title for offline reading, so you will still be able to read the book through the app when not connected to the internet.
- 5. Simply swipe left and right on your screen to navigate through the book. You can also click on the Settings gear in the top right corner of the screen and change to “Continuous” to scroll up and down through the book.
Enjoy this free, unlimited access!
Learn more about JLG Digital