Terms and Conditions
1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
3. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Media Source Inc., Such links are provided for your convenience only. Media Source Inc. does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Media Source Inc. specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
4. Revisions to the Terms
5. Law and Jurisdiction
6. Customer Responsibility
Each school/library will designate a primary contact, who will be responsible for obtaining necessary permissions and providing of support and publicity. Each customer must be a present subscriber to JLG’s services. All contributions must be used by the customer for the purchases of products or services from Junior Library Guild, and are not refundable.
7. Tax Deductibility of Contributions
JLG is a for- profit entity and does not represent of document any contributions to the Love our Library program as tax deductible. Contributors must seek their own tax advice.
You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may call us at 800.743.4070
You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
Junior Library Guild
7858 Industrial Parkway
Plain City, OH 43064
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.