Returns: Instructions and Exclusions
Junior Library Guild wants you to be satisfied with your selections. If you receive a title that you already own, or a title that you do not wish to place in your library, you can return it for exchange at any time.
- Complete the Return Authorization Form and include it with the books you wish to exchange. This will speed-up the process of sending out replacement titles.
- Affix the postage-paid label included on the form to the outside of your box and place the box in the mail—the postage is on us. The postage-paid label is provided by the U. S. Post Office—packages should be placed in the mail for return.
- Once we receive the books you wish to exchange, JLG will ship out your replacement selections at NO charge—we pay the shipping both ways!
- Titles sent to your library with shelf-ready processing may NOT be returned
- Titles that have been processed with attached labels, property stamps, etc. may NOT be returned.
- Special order titles are not available as replacement titles. These titles will be noted on the book details page with copy such as this: Please note: This title is available by special order only and cannot be used as a substitution or replacement for JLG or SLJ Series Nonfiction Category books. Orders for these titles cannot be canceled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Member Service department at 800.743.4070 or via email at email@example.com.