Junior Library Guild wants you to be satisfied with your selections. If you receive a title that you already own, or a title that you do not wish to place in your library, you can return it for exchange at any time.
- Complete the Return Authorization Form and include it with the books you wish to exchange. This will speed-up the process of sending out replacement titles.
- Affix the postage-paid label included on the form to the outside of your box and place the box in the mail—the postage is on us. The postage-paid label is provided by the U. S. Post Office—packages should be placed in the mail for return.
- Once we receive the books you wish to exchange, JLG will ship out your replacement selections at NO charge—we pay the shipping both ways!
- Titles sent to your library with shelf-ready processing may NOT be returned.
- Titles that have been processed with attached labels, property stamps, etc. may NOT be returned.
- Special order titles are not available as replacement titles. These titles will be noted on the book details page with copy such as this: Please note: This title is available by special order only and cannot be used as a substitution or replacement for JLG or SLJ Series Nonfiction Category books. Orders for these titles cannot be canceled.
- Titles purchased through JLG@Home Book Fairs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service department at 800.743.4070 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.